Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Lazzieeyy-ness

My lazy-ness just ruined my whole blog. I'm so so lazy to update. Tmr Friday. I asked my mum she said talk to her later, after she comes back. Hmm.. I think can laa. Hehee. But I don't wanna go to school, but otherwise, I don't know how to go to Sunway, no way for taking taxi. Erhm.. Ask for Yu Jeen's idea first. Follow him, hahahaha. Ohh. Means Jia Wei has to follow me too. :P Hmm.. Okay my lazy-ness ruin my whole life. Oh damn. So how? Gawdddd. Fine. I actually have nothing to post. hehe. Sayonara. Ohh. yeahh. I rmb yesterday we were playing with da plants, *kesian da plants beside my class* we plucked a few and decorate it and put it on Shen's seat. And she threw to somewhere else, and Cik Ser's class comes, she asked : Why got SAYUR in class one? * few of us were laughing* Luckily not I picked up, and and and, one of it, got Shen's salivar, thanks to me. xP She always asks me, what kind of friend is this? EVIL friend. Correct ed la, EVILELAINE. E and E. Hehehe. Okayy. byee for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment