Saturday, June 26, 2010

Last night.

Stupid and the tired me. Last night I was texting wei xiang and I fell asleep. Don't know how long later, Idk how I knocked the table's edge. It was damn pain and Idk how, I fell ASLEEP *I think I tot it's dreaming*. When I woke up, I shocked. I looked at my pillow, OMG! WHY IS IT SO MANY BLEED ON MY PILLOW! Quickily ran into the mirror. And tears haven't drop, went to find my mum, she scolded me and said ASK YOU TO CLEAN UP YOUR TABLE....... *forgot what she said* The main point is, if later got SCAR idk ahh. *tears drop this time* Tears drop it own, I can't control it. And she said, cry what?! Later even worse, you're lucky ed, didn't hurt ur eye! After that, I went back to my room, and sleep. Can't sleep well. Damn pain.
Btw, if I did call him last night, that wouldn't happens. Sigh. I don't even know how it occurs. So stupid and funny laa. I didn't even know it's BLEEDING, how stupid was it. And yeah, I can't scold ppl, once I scold, it's damn painful. I can't even close my eyes too hard, it's superb pain. I hope there's no scar on it. : )



Ahhh.. Projects!!! You're taking away my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment