Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ohh. I care ?

You are with ahem? Ohh. Like I would care. Fine.. I admit it. I care. =\ But nvm. Take good care of ahem ya~ ( = If not? Hmmph! I will never bother abt you anymore. Hahaa. Hmm.. And you ahem! Do not break the YOU's heart I mentioned just now. ( = Be a happy couple. Since you two love to be hyper so muchh. Heh. Good luck. I wish you two be happy forever. Hmm.. No da word forever, one of them doesn't like it. Hehe. They two are my siblings. Er.. what can I call them? LOL. Aiyoo.. Idk what to post laa. I just know that I miss HIM a lot. Coming back on Sun but can chat on Sat night. Hmmm.. not bad not bad. LOL. Sienzz. Hmm.. Having my hazelnuts coffee. Kelly be jealous. :P
BYE.
And And And! Don't know what happened to Shen-Li didn't answer my call for few times ed. zz.

No comments:

Post a Comment